Then sigh not so, but let them go,
And be you blithe and bonny,
Converting all your sounds of woe, Into "oh fuck it"
The first rule of being in classics, is that you don’t talk about what happened in the woods.—
The second rule of being in classics, YOU DO NOT TALK ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED IN THE WOODS.
Henry Winter (via millymcaulay)
↳mythology meme | [1/9] greek gods/goddesses – Artemis
Artemis (or Diana in Roman mythology) is the goddess of the hunt, the wilderness, wild animals, childbirth, virginity, and the moon. She is also the protector of young girls. She is the daughter of Zeus and Leto,and her brother, Apollo, is the god of the sun.
"Leto bore Apollon and Artemis, delighting in arrows,
Both of lovely shape like none of the heavenly gods,
As she joined in love to the Aegis-bearing ruler.”
G R E E K M Y T H S :: oh god in mercy, spare me, the soundtrack (❖)(001) circe and the hanged man by S H A R A W O R D E N (circe)
(002) daphne by L I A I C E S (daphne)
(003) what he wrote by L A U R A M A R L I N G (hera)
(004) lilith by S U S A N N E S U N D F O R (lilith)
(005) thanatos by S O A P & S K I N (thanatos)
(006) what the water gave me by F L O R E N C E & T H E M A C H I N E (atlas)
(007) medusa by B R E N D A N P E R R Y (medusa)
(008) lacrimosa by R E G I N A S P E K T O R (icarus)